NOW looking for Ideas & Speakers for our next event.
We are primarily looking for inspiring Ideas.
And then subsequently looking for the right Speaker to present the Idea.
What is a great, well-formed “Idea” to us?
It relates to our fixed event theme: Human Being – Being Human.
And the “Idea” can be one of two things:
– Something that’s new and surprising; an Idea or invention that our audience has never heard about.
– A great basic Idea (that our audience has maybe already heard) with a compelling new argument behind it that challenges beliefs and perspectives.
In other words, an Idea isn’t just a story or a list of facts. A good Idea takes certain evidence or observations and draws a larger conclusion.
When nominating your Idea and/or Speaker please keep it short and carefully consider & describe the following:
1) What is the Idea worth spreading in one sentence and no longer than 10 words.
2) What do you want the listener to KNOW after the Talk?
3) What do you want the listener to FEEL after the Talk?
4) What do you want the listener to DO after the Talk?
5) Please describe your experience as a Speaker (if relevant) as well as whether you have applied to speak at other TEDx events
6) We highly recommend attaching a short video (max 2 minutes) to your email which will assist us evaluating your nomination.
To nominate please simply send us an email to hello@TEDxFrederiksberg.com.
Try to be as concrete and specific as possible and avoid being too abstract.
Short & focused is the way to go!
We hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck 🙂
– Nominations that does not specifically address point 1-5 in a structured fashion are automatically disregarded from consideration.
– We are experiencing massive interest for nominating Ideas and/or Speakers with TEDxFrederiksberg and appreciate your understanding that we will do our best but are unable to guarantee a response to all nominations individually.
Please help us out with keeping your nomination short and focused. Thanks so much!